Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all Naruto RPG site. Only real Naruto characters allowed. No made up characters, or characters made from already used characters. We apologize.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: 99999

Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 pm

They are leaving us so now me (as Lee ans Hinata),Itachi and Naruto are in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 am

why am i not one person in charge? you know i AM kazekage, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 am

"because you are unstable"
Back to top Go down
Anko

Anko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:42 pm

OOC: Why are they leaving??
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Neji
Admin
Neji

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Itachi is a perv and Naruto is rarely on now...why don't you make Sasuke or Tenten or ANko (or me) in charge?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.commentsbyalex.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:27 pm

I'll try to explain this, nicely.

Zabuza and I, don't much care for how people are acting on here.

Not to mention, I like literacy. I love reading things that make sense. Things that click! Things that have proper grammer.
I like my roleplays to be like that, too. Sadly, not many people RP like that.
So, I am leaving, but I may check back, every now and than.
Like I did, today and yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Neji
Admin
Neji

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm

But again:
Itachi is a perv and Naruto is rarely on now...why don't you make Sasuke or Tenten or ANko (or me) in charge Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Neji is right!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are they in charge? Maybe we have a little more experience with running websites than they do. And what’s wrong with the way we role play? Zabuza said that we could use 'I' if were talking as the character, and that’s what I (and some other people) have been doing. The rest are all in the third person thing, and he said that was ok too. What exactly are we doing wrong? And I don't think you should let Itachi be in charge. Do you see what he says?? Someone like that should not be running a site. And again, whats wrong with us??? Why should Itachi and Naruto be in charge and not us?
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com
Neji
Admin
Neji

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Itachi is a perv!!! & Naruto is never on!!!
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 pm

well I don't know Neji enough and Sasuke is cool so I'll ask to bump you guys up but the main reason is that I know them in real life so I know they are trustworthy (yes even Itachi) anyway like I said I've spoken to Itachi to be more in character and Naruto gets on every day he just had to go on a trip for a few weeks... and me... I have to switch back and forth between my mom and dad's house and lately I've been sick so I had to stay at my mom's... she has no computer oh and Neji let me get to know you better and I'm sure you me nd Sasuke will work something out
Back to top Go down
Neji
Admin
Neji

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:02 am

".....Yes, Hinata."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 am

OOC: Yea, I was on a trip to visit my real dad, whom I hadent seen in over a year, and I got to see my cat, Smokey, and I havent had seen here in over 3 ears, so no complainin. And besides, I'm back now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 am

"Ok."
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 am

can i be admin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:47 pm

I have to make one thing clear to everyone.
DO NOT ASK TO BE AN ADMIN! That will get you no where.

And secondly, Sasuke and Neji, nothing is wrong with you two.
You're doing fine, the way you are. All I said, was people were bothering us. When I say 'people', that doesn't mean everyone on this site. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Neji
Admin
Neji

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:07 pm

"I'm not saying there is anything wrong with me (because theres not, lol); i'm saying that there are things wrong with Itachi (which, you have to admit, there are)."
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:30 pm

yes Neji that's true but I need help on the site and He's able to get on when I can't... on the weeks I go to my mom's he goes to his dad's to get on... and Kisame you are one of the main ones that out of character fix that and come back to me... Sakura is right though I really shouldn't be leting you guys ask me this stuff and if there is a way she WILL block me from adding admins but I could use some Moderaters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 pm

"first things first,EVERYONE is a perv to some degree,its just how open you are with it,secondly i will try to be more in character but let me assure you me and itachi share one very impoprtant quality:we're sadist's"
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't know who you were refering to but yes you and itachi are freaks when it comes to causeing pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza   Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Orochimaru/Sakura/Temari and Zabuza
Page 1 of 1