Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all Naruto RPG site. Only real Naruto characters allowed. No made up characters, or characters made from already used characters. We apologize.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: 99999

To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here Empty
PostSubject: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:51 pm

My dad and stepmom are fighting really bad and I will be in danger if I stay... meaning I have to go to my mom's house tonight so I should be back in a week Sad I'll miss you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 pm

OOC: Awww i'm sorry Sad Ok, we'll see you in a week, although I don't know how things are gonna be holding up with itachi as admin (Just kidding partly lol) Anyway, we'll miss you too!! (But we'll be good and not be pervs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com
Neji
Admin
Neji

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:42 am

OOC: When you come back, we'll help you get cought up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.commentsbyalex.webs.com/
Anko

Anko

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:43 am

OOC: well i hope that things go good between them..
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
tenten

tenten

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info:

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:59 am

OOC: So sorry.... But I'll see you in a week! Bye, Hinata Will miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413509/

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:05 pm

OOC: I'll miss you Jen-jen-chan!!!
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:11 pm

Sad Thank you all I feel loved now... Itachi's computer hasn't been working recently so I thought I'd fill you in... I should be back for at least a week and sadly enough my dad and step mom haven't gotten devorced... (it would be a good thing if they did not only would I get a computer of my own but I'd be happier) anyway... thanks again for keeping the site cleaner and everything... oh and Itachi's working on adding some stuff because I don't know how... if you guys have any idea's Itachi posted a thingy about what we wanted and Naruto if you know how you are welcome to help add I love you you all rock
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:37 pm

OOC: Ok. Cool. I though of a pool, but we already have a hot springs lol. I'll teach you how t addthings if you want.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Thank you for the offer Sasuke but even if I knew how I only get an hour on the computer and I have a hard time doing everything I need to do already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:18 am

OOC: ok, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm suppoused to be leaving for a week again but I'm going over to Sakura's house for a while... I might be able to check in... Hanabi won't be on either (She's only allowed on when I'm there)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:09 am

OOC: Ok Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:48 am

OOC: I'll let Hinata on everyone! I promise! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 pm

and here I am Taa Daa
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:16 pm

okay I'm at Sakura's house for a few days and I'll be back a couple days before school (school starts on the 3rd for us)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here   To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here Empty

Back to top Go down

To tell everyone when I'm not gonna be here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Dreamers :: Announcements :: Updates on the Forum-
Jump to: