Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all Naruto RPG site. Only real Naruto characters allowed. No made up characters, or characters made from already used characters. We apologize.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine Empty
PostSubject: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:04 pm

I found a story I started a while ago and I'm trying to finish it... it's about me and two friends being pulled into the Naruto universe... In the begining I appear as the chacter I made for myself in my Harry Potter stories and when me, Temari/oro/Sakura and Zabuza fall into a hidden portal leading to Naruto's room... He's somewhere with a bunch of people having a party in his appartment when we all realize we now look like our characters from our Naruto stories... I'm now Moriko... Temari (whose real name in my story is Joey because she asked it to be) is now Tori... and Zabuza (Abby) is noe Vinex... once I finish up I will send the story chapter by chapter to Temari... Joey... Tori whatever you wanna call her so that she can edit it... (trust me it will need editing badly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Chyeah, it will! XP
Now! Hurry up, so I can edit! I'm dying to read something that doesn't have to do with yaoi, for once!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:41 pm

okay I'll start typeing the first chapter tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:02 am

Thank you! :3
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: 99999

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:13 pm

as soon as I'm dne replieing to everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:26 am

If you say so...>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:15 pm

the computer is annoying me... wenever I try to save it th thingy says not responding
!!!.... I've had to start over three times Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Stupid computer! >.e;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:42 pm

yuppers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:02 pm

So you just pop up like the terminator.lol Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Lee was gone because he got ambushed on a mission and is suppoused to be in the hospital but ran out

and I have give Sakura/emari the first chapter of my story as soon as she is done editing it I willl post in on my fanfiction.net account (Moriko Aikibo)and below this
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 am

OOC: Bad Lee lol
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:23 pm

OOC: Yeah I am... when Tobi first join he asked if I was a good boy I said 'yes I think' and this is exactly what he said back: 'WELL F*** YOU!!!... I'M THE ONLY GOOD BOY ON THIS SITE!!!'... it was scary
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 am

OOC: Theres a Tobi??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm

OOV: he never gets on so if anyone asks for his character I have to give it to them instead
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:34 pm

OOC: Oh yeah... I remember. I didn't even know who Tobi was then lol
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:45 pm

OOC: He was Sakura's friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine   Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning for anyone who wants to read a story of mine
Page 1 of 1