Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all Naruto RPG site. Only real Naruto characters allowed. No made up characters, or characters made from already used characters. We apologize.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: 99999

I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) Empty
PostSubject: I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)   I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 pm

I didn't create that site while I was at Sakura's house... I'm itching to do it though and have no clue how someone please help me (you may need to explain as if you were talking to a child because I only recently learned what a URL was)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)   I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:29 am

OOC: ok heres the first thing. Go to https://www.forumotion.com/ Click on the blue thing that says create a free forum. Choose what design you want. (You can pick a different one later) Then click continue and enter the info about your forum. After your done click continue.

Thats the first steps.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)   I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm

That's also the easiest step. If you need me to, Hinata, I'll add in, whatever you need to it.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)   I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:09 pm

okay thanks both of you!!!... I'll try now and if I get stuck (which is very likely) I'll ask you Sakura
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)   I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm

Thank you guys so much I haven't added anything yet I'm going to now but heres the address

http://hpmeetsnaruto.forumotion.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)   I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know) Empty

Back to top Go down

I need lots of help (as I'm sure you all know)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Dreamers :: Announcements :: Questions(Post 'em here!)-
Jump to: