Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all Naruto RPG site. Only real Naruto characters allowed. No made up characters, or characters made from already used characters. We apologize.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kumoricon 2008...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

kumoricon 2008... Empty
PostSubject: kumoricon 2008...   kumoricon 2008... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 pm

it will be at the double tree hotel by loyed center augest 30-september 1,
Pre-register online, by mail, or at one of the promotional events. All pre-registrations cover the entire three days.
$25 – until Dec. 31, 2007
$30 – until Mar. 22, 2008
$35 – until Aug. 15, 2008 (last day to pre-register)
Register for the full three days at the door – $40
Register for a single day at the door.
$25 – Saturday only
$25 – Sunday only
$20 – Monday only
$25 – Child registration (age 6 to 12) – Same cost whether pre-registered or at the door.
Free – Children age 5 and under
guests include:Tommy Yune, Richard Epcar, Kaja and Phil Foglio, Carl Horn, The Anime Hunters, Greg and Elizabeth Dean, Kirk Thornton, The Slants

i will be attending but which character i go as is still up in the air.last year i went as itachi uchiha and appered on the "almost anime dating game".this year my dream cosplay would be master chief
from the halo series,but i lack the time and resourses to make it happen.
another cosplay i would like to pulloff is "the doctor",or my vesion i like to call"the anime doctor".
now if you dont know who the doctor ishe is the main character from the longest running scifi series ever:Doctor Who.if you dont know what doctor who is we got a scrap on our hands,and i mean it,dont claim to not know it or insult it just to piss me off its not funny its just instigating.
the cosplay i am leaning toward is my version of itachi,dubbed:Itachi-no-Badass.i am currently sitting on 2 dozen skit scripts,but not enough people involved to pull them off.any interested parties just let me know.
Back to top Go down

kumoricon 2008...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Dreamers :: Talking :: Randomness-
Jump to: