Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all Naruto RPG site. Only real Naruto characters allowed. No made up characters, or characters made from already used characters. We apologize.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think about... Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Temari, Sakura, and Orochimaru?
I seriously want your honest opinions.

Oh! And let me know, do I make roleplay, at least fairly well, with the three of them?
Or, at least Temari and Sakura, since I haven't really roleplayed as Oro-sama, yet.
Back to top Go down
Anko

Anko

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:03 am

OOC: I think that you roleplay the best..i have to look at all your examples to understand how to roleplay...As for what I think of Temari, Sakura, and Orochimaru..I think that they are really strong characters...they all have their own strengths but I like Temari the best out of all of them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 am

I think you roleplay pretty well with Temari, but you haven't made Sakura like Sasuke yet. What do you think about my rping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:22 pm

Your rping is fine, Naruto.
As for Sakura liking Sasuke...I don't know how well that's going to go.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:00 pm

OOC: You all roleplay great. I Think Temaris the best though. Your all great, exept for Orochimaru and Sakura don't really sound like them.... And I think now its more like Sasuke liking Sakura.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: 99999

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:19 pm

aww it's so cute
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:30 pm

OOC: lol. And now we don't have a Sakura anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-unified.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:38 pm

"I think that all those characters are awesome. Especially Sakura and Temari."
Back to top Go down
tenten

tenten

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:11 pm

OOC: My favorite is Orochimaru I think he is really cool/creepy. I like Temari also but I'm neutral on Sakura sometimes I like her other times...no because she is a little annoying. ^^' As for the roleplaying I think you roleplay the best. I haven't seen you rp as Sakura or Oro alot but I think you rp Temari well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413509/
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Character sheet
Jutsu List:
Character Info: 99999

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 pm

OOC *Hugs Sasuke* I'm sorry... you need a girl though... I'm gonna find one for ya Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:42 pm

OOC: Y'know...I have to start a new little topic somewhere...*Walks off.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Dreamers :: Talking :: Randomness-
Jump to: